NO VAT! to pay on Silver LWB VW Transporter Kombi 2007 2.5l 130PS (6 speed) - MAKE ME AN OFFER & GRAB A BARGAIN!
This van is very good condition and looks and drives great. I purchased it in July 2014 privately and converted it professionally into the kombi van you see in the photos. I am selling as I have recently started a Transporter conversion business.
- c.255,000 miles - when I purchased this vehicle in July 2014 the odometer read 81,372 miles (currently reading 82,400), which turned out not to be genuine. After speaking to VOSA and VW commercial vehicles I now have all the genuine documents and service history of the vehicle. The previous genuine buyer sold the van in June 2014 on 255,000
- Verified letter from VW commercial vehicle stating the Full VW Service History of the van (It was seen by them every year since new! Happy to pass on contact details so this can be verify by the buyer)/
- MOT certificate (27/08/2014 - 82,123, 09/2013 - 244,065 miles, 09/2012 - 215,284 miles)
- V5 document
Kombi van spec
- FSH by VW Wosley van centre (Ispwich) - This van was seen by them every year since new and was last serviced by them on 23rd April 2013 (230,831 miles), I last had it serviced/checked 1,500 miles ago at a local garage in Epsom with no problems reported (Worked carried out oil, fuel, pollen and air filters changed -I have the receipt)
- 11 Months MOT, 5 months tax
- Air Conditioning (just been serviced) / Central locking / Fog lights / electric & heated wing mirrors
- Inka drivers captain seat and matching quick release rear triple (professionally fitted) (genuine VW seats, seat belts and brackets) (Some small scuffs to back of triple)
- The back is carpeted, insulated, sound proofed and ply lined, with a genuine VW rubber floor and door trims
- Privacy windows (rear and sides (drivers side is sliding))
- Front and rear spoilers / 19 inch BK Racing alloys (4 x Dunlop tyres with good tread)
- Kenwood touch screen SATNAV / DVD player)
The van can be viewed in Epsom Surrey or Wimbledon anytime.