2011 Mercedes Vito 113 - Dualiner LWB - Big Spec - 53k Miles - NO VAT
More photo's can be seen by copy and pasting the following link - https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ji9b09365tm91um/AADqGF68w2u84JieeoR9PJvRa
Spec as follows:
- 2 Keys, Service book, Operation Books and Invoices
- Cruise Control
- Factory Parking Sensors - Front + Rear
- Rear Parking Camera
- Front Camera Recording
- Leather Sports Steering Wheel with Thumb Grips and Display function/Volume Buttons
- Multi Funcion Display/Instant MPG, Fuel Remaining etc....
- 7" Full Android Capacitive Display with Wifi Built in - Most media options - all usual Android Features - Sound Quality much Improved on the MB Unit
- Sports Suspension (H & R)
- Tow Bar
- Roof Rails
- Rear Storage Box with 10" JL Subwoofer/Alpine Amplifier & Carpeted Rear
- Rear Storage Unit/Bed - designed for quick removal & original configuration Set up
- Silver Sun Screen shades/Night privacy
- Extra Rear LED Lighting
- Built In Flush Phone Mount/Charging Cradle for Sony Experia Z1/Z3 Compact
- 18" Wheels - (Front 8.5 x 18 'ET48' - 235/50/18 - 6mm , Rear 9 x 18 'ET54' - 255/45/18 - 6mm) Immaculate Original MB (W212) Alloys - Powder Coated Black
- 16" Winter Wheels (7.5.x 16 'ET41' - 235/60/16 - 5 to 6 mm) Immaculate Original MB (W211) Steel Wheels - Powder Coated Black
- All Tyres - Correct Load Rating
Servicing - All carried out as per the ASSYST + instruction on the Instrument display:
- 1 mile - Road Range Mercedes - Liverpool - Pre Delivery inspection - 1/2/11
- 18,664 - Road Range " " - Oil Service Plus - 12/10/11
- 31,586 - Pentagon Mercedes Fareham - Maintenance Service - 23/9/13 -
- 52,908 - Prestige Car Service - Horndean - Oil Service Plus - 8/1/15 (Not due for another 18k approx)
- 31/1/2011 to 25/11/2011 - Mercedes Liverpool - Demo Vehicle
- 25/11/2011 to 13/8/2013 - Peter Johnson - Liverpool - Light Private Use
- 13/8/2013 to Present - Myself - Very Light Use
I am only selling this Vito, to fund a larger van (privately) - so I have decided to buy a smaller car and a larger van to replace the Vito. I have used the Vito for my Electronics business this last 15 months and thoroughly enjoyed every mile of driving it (Averaging 38 to 44 mpg - currently 40.9 since the last service reset). I had originally intended to use this for all purposes i.e. business mostly driving with lightweight small items, switching personal - with occasional sleep overs carrying my water sports equipment. The Vito is simply too nice for any wet gear and as a result - the bed was only used twice and it rarely a saw anything in the van - other than my electronic kit.
All inside plastics are extremely good compared other Dualiners that I viewed when buying the Vito. The interior carpets are as new (as is the HD plastic liners underneath). The whole interior in general is extremely clean and everything works. The Vito's paint is original and all panels are aligned as they should be with no signs of previous repair work - all very original.
In short, a large spec Vito with NO VAT - no expense was spared and I had no intention of selling until a few weeks ago - so the Vito is about as privately nurtured as you might want to buy one (With all the extras, bed, condition, genuine seller etc.....). Please note that the 5th Seat for the rear is in dry storage - and will also be supplied.
I would welcome any inspection and please no Canvassers! The van will ONLY be released on the clearing of paid funds to my bank account.
Many thanks for looking at the listing.